Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Samantha Who?!?




Samantha Who? Exactly my thought when i first heard of this show. It just so happened I finished most of my new DVD purchases and had nothing to do one night so Samantha who it was.

Samantha, a woman who just awoke from a coma, has amnesia. She must rediscover who she is, her likes and dislikes, and why almost everybody hates her. She learns that she lead a very mean and selfish life, and that she now has the chance to change herself and live life to the fullest.... Although this may sound like a snore fest on paper, Christina Applegate delivers a witty and charming performance making this show, a part of you must see TV.


At about 30 mins an episode, this show is loaded with fun, humor, and twists galore. I'm not a big comedy fan as i dont laugh easily, but I recommend this show whole hartedly. Check out the DVD which has just been released and the second season coming out soon.


No comments: